Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

News + Announcements (434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A honeybee vaccine hits the news.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/12/07/674587061/worlds-first-insect-vaccine-could-help-bees-fight-off-deadly-disease I am not pro…

Started by Josh Butler

0 yesterday

Package Bees to be delivered Thursday, April 11, 2019

Taking orders for package bees.  Delivery is scheduled for Wednesday, April 10, 2019 and Thursday April 11, 2019.  See our website at www.n

Started by Ed Costanza

0 on Friday

Another honeybee parasite

This is an almost two year old article I received from a New Zealand beekeeper about another possible/additional cause for colony collapse.…

Started by Joe Wesbrook

0 Nov 7

Getting a beekeeper on the EPA pesticide advisory board

FIFRA, the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act, is the 1972 act that created the current US system of pesticide regulation.…

Started by Elizabeth Lake

1 Oct 25
Reply by Elizabeth Lake

Ready, Steady, Time to get on the 2019 ZQBees reservations list

Zia Queenbees  is gearing up for another phenomenal season! We've spent years learning our own NM microclimates, collaborating with local f…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Oct 20

bees and gardening talk Sept. 27th

Science%20Cafe%20Pollinators%20v2.pdf Attached is the flyer for this event.  Myself and one of our happy horticulturists at the ABQ Biopar…

Started by Josh Butler

0 Sep 20

Contact Person for Art Fair and bee Convention

Hello, Last year I was invited to show my artwork at your local beekeepers convention that was held at the S. Broadway Community Center.  I…

Started by Judith Rauchfuss

0 Sep 18

Speakers sought for UNMBeeks

UNM Beekeeping Club is seeking speakers for meetings held on campus every other Wednesday 12:00-1:00.  Current open dates are Wednesday, Se…

Started by Elizabeth Lake

0 Aug 31

STATE FAIR DETAILS

As Lewis Casey said in our meeting last night, the State Fair is a great opportunity for us to showcase our programs and our bees.  It's al…

Started by Abq Beeks

1 Aug 28
Reply by Laura Hunter

2018 Albuquerque Area Apiary and Pollinator Garden Tour

The Albuquerque Area Apiary & Pollinator Garden Tour Committee is looking for volunteers to help at host sites on the day of the tour,…

Started by Laura Hunter

0 Aug 28

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service