Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Sell/Trade + Donate/Volunteer (297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and have emerged today (August 3rd). They may be used to mate wit…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Aug 3

Five Top Bar Hives, etc. for Sale.

I hope I'm doing this properly! Going to Langstom only, selling my top bars.  A hundred fifty dollars takes all five, and a nuke box.

Started by John Lebsack

8 Jul 27
Reply by John Lebsack

Nuc Box

I'm looking for a Nuc Box for sale.  If anyone has one available, please contact me ~Thanks

Started by Todd Barrick

3 Jul 14
Reply by Todd Barrick

Top Bar Hive for sale

Greetings.      I have a mated/laying queen, 9 bars of brood and resources top bar hive for sale.  I'm NE of UNM.  $175 for pickup with you…

Started by Buckner Creel

4 Jul 13
Reply by Jeannie Pace

Top Bar and 2 Warre hives for sale

I will be moving to a smaller home yard and won't be trying to keep bees. I have a top bar hive for sale and a full suite from Brushy Mount…

Started by Jamie Fox

2 Jul 13
Reply by Jeannie Pace

One Mated Queen for sale, $30

I picked up two mated queens from Papa Bear Monday, and put them in two splits where we thought the virgin queens hadn't made it.  We check…

Started by Buckner Creel

2 Jul 8
Reply by Buckner Creel

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jul 1

Top Bar Brood Comb Needed

I'm looking for 10 to 12 bars of brood comb. I can trade new top bars and am willing to trade a top bar hive or cash. Doug. 280-1790

Started by Doug Jones

1 Jun 28
Reply by Megan Prater

Nucs For Sale

Late spring nucleus colonies for sale.5 frame nucs, standard equipment consisting of bees, brood, food stores and newly mated carniolan que…

Started by John Gagne

0 Jun 25

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 7

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service