Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Sell/Trade + Donate/Volunteer (336)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top Bar Nucs

I have three top bar nucs left. They are 6+ bars with newly mated, marked queens. The first round of brood is emerging and they are growing…

Started by Eric Bunnel

2 Jul 20
Reply by Eric Bunnel

Hives for Sale

I’m moving to Colorado and won’t be able to take my 4 hives w/ me (grrr!)  I’ve got the two TJ Carr designed / J Fink constructed TB hives.…

Started by Mace Kochenderfer

1 Jul 13
Reply by Dorian Folie

Virgin Queens- $20ea. (Emergence 6/26 - 6/28) SOLD OUT

Hello Everyone, The virgins that emerged on 6/26 and 6/28 are all sold. The next grafting will emerge at the end of August or early Septem…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 28

Current going rate for honey?

What are people charging per pint/qt for honey, currently? Thanks

Started by Carolyn Hammack

0 Jun 26

Bulk Pricing--Virgin Queens for Sale

Hello Everyone, I have 17 virgin queens remaining that are piping for your hive. They emerged on 6/17 and 6/19. 1-4: $20 each 5-10: $15 eac…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 22

Pollinator poster

Placed a group order for these beautiful posters and I have one unspoken for.  Normally $18 but with group discount only $8.50.It's large a…

Started by Elizabeth Lake

1 Jun 21
Reply by Elizabeth Lake

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 Each (Emergence 6/17 - 6/19)

Hello Everyone, I have virgins again for sale. They are emerging on 6/17 through 6/19.  They are marked and sold with three attendants. Cal…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 17

Top Bar Nucs

I have five strong nucs ready to go. They are 5.5 to 6 bars with newly mated, marked queens in TJ Carr pattern hives. $160 each. Pick up in…

Started by Eric Bunnel

0 Jun 15

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 Each

Hello Everyone, I have virgins for sale. They emerged on 6/13 and 6/14.  They are marked and sold with three attendants. Click the image be…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 14

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 each

Hello Everyone, I have virgin queens for sale. They emerged today (06/12/18). If you are interested please call. Thanks, Ryan 505-796-2244

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 12

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service