Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Sell/Trade + Donate/Volunteer (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nucs For Sale

Late spring nucleus colonies for sale.5 frame nucs, standard equipment consisting of bees, brood, food stores and newly mated carniolan que…

Started by John Gagne

0 Jun 25

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 7

Top bar nucs for sale! laying Queen with 4-5 bars of Brood honey and pollen $200 delivered in Abq!

Hola Beeks! The bees I'm selling are from albuquerque and come from my best hives I've had over the years! Shop local!!  If you have any qu…

Started by Chase Bramer

6 Jun 6
Reply by Chase Bramer

ISO: old beekeeping catalogs

Old beekeeping magazines needed for crafts!  I'll take as few or as many as you've got.  They don't need to be in great condition as they'l…

Started by Elizabeth Lake

0 May 29

Selling Two Topbar Nucs, both with 5+ bars of honey/brood/workers and mated Queen

Contact Anita @ 514-4982 or reply to this forum. $200.

Started by Anita Amstutz

7 May 26
Reply by Anita Amstutz

Top Bar Nuc for Sale

Top Bar Nuc with five bars of bees, mated queen, brood, and resources. Mellow bees, good producers. 175$ you-pick-up in the North Valley, o…

Started by Carolyn Hammack

0 May 26

Queen

I have an extra  marked queen  for sale. Call me for info. 505-228-7869 Mike

Started by Mike Fickling

0 May 17

I want to buy a top bar hive

Looking for another top bar hive, or 2.

Started by jessamyn young

5 May 14
Reply by Chase Bramer

Top bar beehive for sale

I have a top bar beehive for sale, along with a smoker, 2 hats with veils, hive tool and 2 sets of gloves. Let me know if you are intereste…

Started by Christine Chavez

4 May 11
Reply by Rachel Blanton

Local Top Bar Starter Nuc Hives for Sale.

I have few top bar starter nuc hives I am selling.  Two are ready right now.  These are established mini-colonies.  The honeybees know thei…

Started by Steve Burton

0 May 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service