Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Sell/Trade + Donate/Volunteer (310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Queen Needed

My one hive that made it through the winter has a queen that is not laying. If anyone has a queen to sell please let me know. I would take…

Started by Tim McCarthy

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Megan Mahoney

Top Bar Nucs for Sale!

Hello all.... I am now offering up a limited (5 or so) amount of top bar nucs for sale.  $150 for at least 4 drawn out combs, bees, brood,…

Started by Megan Mahoney

0 Apr 24, 2011

Swarm/ posssible extrraction

There is a swarm in the St Pius area of town.  It has apparently been there for a couple of days and is up for grabs. I don't know if they…

Started by Lance Hale

0 Apr 19, 2011

Splitting a hive

If any of you are planning on splitting a hive and would like or need to share, I am looking to fill a second hive for myself. I would be w…

Started by Mark Cedar Love-Williamson

0 Apr 18, 2011

City councilor Dominquez has proposed an ordinance regulating beekeeping in Santa Fe

City councilor Dominquez has proposed an ordinance regulating beekeeping in Santa Fe. Here is a copy of the proposed ordinance:   http://w…

Started by Miguel – Apitherapist 750-1455

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by chantal

Nicotine Bees

I accidentally bought two copies of Nicotine Bees on DVD from Amazon.  If anyone is interested in purchasing my extra brand new in the pack…

Started by Bob Morgan

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Bob Morgan

Where to order bees?

There’s a group of us in Ramah who are wanting to order bees.  Does anyone sell Nucs?  How about package bees?  Do you know anyone who may…

Started by Rhett Renoud

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Rhett Renoud

Hives + Bees for Sale 2/28/2011

Greetings, I am departing Albuquerque and have 3 HIVES FOR SALE at $425 each. They are well established and have survived the winter very w…

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Miguel – Apitherapist 750-1455

If You Eat Organic Food, Have You Just Been Betrayed?

Did you know that “93 percent of soy, 86 percent of corn, 93 percent of cotton and 93 percent of canola seed” planted were Genetically Engi…

0 Mar 6, 2011

Anyone know of a TBH box for sale?

I'm in need of one!

Started by Emily

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Emily

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service