Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Sell/Trade + Donate/Volunteer (322)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If You Eat Organic Food, Have You Just Been Betrayed?

Did you know that “93 percent of soy, 86 percent of corn, 93 percent of cotton and 93 percent of canola seed” planted were Genetically Engi…

Started by Miguel – Apitherapist 750-1455

0 Mar 6, 2011

Anyone know of a TBH box for sale?

I'm in need of one!

Started by Emily

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Emily

Anyone have or need pollen patties to buy/share/trade?

Anyone want to go in on an order of bee feed patties? I live out in the East Mtns and want to feed my bees to make sure they make it to s…

Started by Tandi Hufnagel

0 Feb 18, 2011

Export Honey

Having lost my hives this year I have no honey left. I am close to beeing disowned by my family in Canada as I have supplied them with ABQ…

Started by Darren Hunt

0 Nov 11, 2010

Rocky Mountain Reina QueenBee finds a good home!

Hello- i'm offering a new Rocky Mountain Reina from ZiaQueen to a good home ASAP  Call Louise at 575-834-0402 or email jlspiritstar@wi…

Started by Louise Bradley

0 Sep 3, 2010

Can I borrow a solar wax melter?

Hey friends, anyone have a solar wax melter I can borrow? I live near Nob Hill but am happy to drive out and pick it up if you're willing t…

Started by chantal

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by chantal

have a tree filled with bees- would love help finding them a new home

Hi, I have a tree filled with bees that need a new home.  I think I likely need to be game to remove tree which I am.  Any interest or idea…

Started by heidi cooper

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by John Gagne

Supers

It looks like the girls may finally be needing a super or two in the coming weeks.  I was looking to order from Dadant, but their minimum o…

Started by Lance Hale

6 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Lance Hale

Russian queen available

My friend Andy Duran has a Russian queen he doesn't need.  It's still in the queen cage.  If you need a queen, call Andy at 255-9700.  I th…

Started by Joe Wesbrook

4 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Gene Stillman

Langstrom Hive parts for free or trade,

I picked up some old Langstrom Hives from a beekeeper up in the East Mnts. years ago. I put away my last Langstrom hive last year and I use…

Started by don frazier

12 May 8, 2010
Reply by don frazier

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service