Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Swarms (298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cut out request

I was contacted by someone looking to find a home for bees in the wall of his laundry room. He has removed the drywall exposing the comb. I…

Started by Ken Reese

2 Apr 25
Reply by Ken Reese

Updated 'Report A Swarm'

We recently updated the 'Report A Swarm' list on this website.  Please note that this list has been at the extension office for the Swarm H…

Started by Abq Beeks

5 Apr 11
Reply by Buckner Creel

SWARM LIST

Hi everyone! I've had several people asking about the swarm list.  Please check your emails for the 'Beekeeping Practices' survey and the…

Started by Abq Beeks

24 Apr 2
Reply by Abq Beeks

Looking for swarms - willing to assist with swarm removal

I'm in need of 5-6 swarms for my hives.  My two hives absconded over the winter and I'm adding four additional hives to my apiary.  I would…

Started by Joe Slanga

0 Mar 28

free swarm removal

call ron for free swarm removal

Started by ron brooks

0 Mar 28

Cannot locate survey

Hi, I would like to remain in the group and so need to fill out the surveys, but I cannot find them! Also, I would love to host a hive at…

Started by Taylor Spence

2 Mar 16
Reply by Taylor Spence

Swarm list

Hi - I also cannot locate the survey - but I would like the remain on the swarm list for the north valley and I'd also like to volunteer in…

Started by Deborah Cox

0 Mar 16

Swarm Removal free mike bee guy 5053214241

Cut outs swarm removals yellow jackets repairs 5053214241 I'll take any jobs others don't want I travel as well.

Started by Michael rafferty

0 Mar 8

Top bar nuc with bees needed

I was the fortunate winner of a top bar hive setup last year but now am looking for bees to put in it. Would rather start with a nuc not a…

Started by Binny Neiser

6 Mar 8
Reply by Michael rafferty

Dead bees from freeze

If anybody has a collection of dead bees from freeze I need some for a project I'm working on phone number 505-315-7499 Steven Chavez I wou…

Started by Stephen

1 Mar 8
Reply by ron brooks

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service