Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Swarms (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swarm list

Hi - I also cannot locate the survey - but I would like the remain on the swarm list for the north valley and I'd also like to volunteer in…

Started by Deborah Cox

0 Mar 16

Swarm Removal free mike bee guy 5053214241

Cut outs swarm removals yellow jackets repairs 5053214241 I'll take any jobs others don't want I travel as well.

Started by Michael rafferty

0 Mar 8

Top bar nuc with bees needed

I was the fortunate winner of a top bar hive setup last year but now am looking for bees to put in it. Would rather start with a nuc not a…

Started by Binny Neiser

6 Mar 8
Reply by Michael rafferty

Dead bees from freeze

If anybody has a collection of dead bees from freeze I need some for a project I'm working on phone number 505-315-7499 Steven Chavez I wou…

Started by Stephen

1 Mar 8
Reply by ron brooks

Bee and hornet removal

I do cut outs swarm removal hornets yellow jackets Albuquerque and surrounding areas please call mike bee guy 5053214241 and I will take an…

Started by Michael rafferty

0 Mar 7

Bee removal

In December 2017 my bees absconded leaving my hive completely void of any bees. Frames full of honey for the winter. I have put out sugar w…

Started by Ken Eklund

1 Jan 17
Reply by ron brooks

December 2017 NM Beekeepers Association Newsletter

Enjoy the latest news around New Mexico with the NM Beekeepers Association December 2017 Newsletter: New Mexico Beekeepers Association News…

Started by Jessie Brown

0 Dec 4, 2017

Fairwest Garderner would like to host a hive

Hi ABQ Beekeepers! I have a year-round garden and would love to have a hive on my property. Happy to help out! Taylor tspence@unm.edu

Started by Taylor Spence

0 Aug 25, 2017

.in need of free bee removal

Having a 20+ yr bee community in my bk yard tried removing it once n was to much for the man who tried. They are alot please someone help i…

Started by Jacinta garcia

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Jacinta garcia

Bees in a broken branch

There is currently a beehive in a branch that broke off of a tree in the North Valley, Guadalupe Trail. If you are interested in dealing wi…

Started by Carolyn Hammack

3 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Carolyn Hammack

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service