Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Anita Amstutz's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ron, wish I could, but I don't need the top bar hive...I need to move along some…"

Anita Amstutz replied May 26 to Selling Two Topbar Nucs, both with 5+ bars of honey/brood/workers and mated Queen

7 May 26
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"Hi Rod, I have a lovely little nuc ready for you, beautful queen, some brood and lot…"

Anita Amstutz replied May 25 to Selling Two Topbar Nucs, both with 5+ bars of honey/brood/workers and mated Queen

7 May 26
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"I may have one, if you are still interested. Let me get in there and see if they are…"

Anita Amstutz replied May 22 to Selling Two Topbar Nucs, both with 5+ bars of honey/brood/workers and mated Queen

7 May 26
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"Hi Dorothy, I do. I need to get in there and make sure the queen is good to go. I am…"

Anita Amstutz replied May 3 to Selling Two Topbar Nucs, both with 5+ bars of honey/brood/workers and mated Queen

7 May 26
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"p.s. You could also check out Environment New Mexico, a non-profit advocacy group wh…"

Anita Amstutz replied Apr 25 to Internship Seeker

2 Apr 25
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"Hi Miranda, I saw this and I thought of Ken Hayes. He is a commercial beekeeper. You…"

Anita Amstutz replied Apr 25 to Internship Seeker

2 Apr 25
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"Hi Mariam, Just wanted to make sure you saw my post about the hive of bees I have re…"

Anita Amstutz replied Apr 24 to In need of Queens

17 Apr 26
Reply by Ryan Kowal

"Hi Mariam, My nuc with a mated queen is ready for sale. Did you get something or are…"

Anita Amstutz replied Apr 23 to In need of Queens

17 Apr 26
Reply by Ryan Kowal

"Burque Bee City is collaborating with the ABQ City Open Space on Coors for a Pollina…"

Anita Amstutz replied Apr 17 to Beeks Pollinator Tour this year?

2 Apr 17
Reply by Anita Amstutz

"Hi Mariam, I am waiting for a warmer day....hopefully Friday...to do the split. So,…"

Anita Amstutz replied Apr 5 to In need of Queens

17 Apr 26
Reply by Ryan Kowal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service