Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Carrie Christopher's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you -- I am incredibly grateful for your guidance here. I hope to pay it forwa…"

Carrie Christopher replied Apr 23, 2015 to "Dreaded" laying worker bees: Ethical question - what's best for the bees?

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Daniel Johnson

"Thank you, Carlos.  If I add a swarm to my hive, I assume I should first remove the…"

Carrie Christopher replied Apr 22, 2015 to "Dreaded" laying worker bees: Ethical question - what's best for the bees?

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Daniel Johnson

"Carolyn -- thank you for the generous offer and the info about the Brood Squad. I'll…"

Carrie Christopher replied Apr 22, 2015 to "Dreaded" laying worker bees: Ethical question - what's best for the bees?

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Daniel Johnson

"Thank you, Carl -- I don't have a second hive. Would it work if I just put the curre…"

Carrie Christopher replied Apr 20, 2015 to "Dreaded" laying worker bees: Ethical question - what's best for the bees?

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Daniel Johnson

"Thank you, Jefferson! I believe the lumber has moisture in it. I bought it assembled…"

Carrie Christopher replied Apr 8, 2015 to New hive introduction - runaway queen after 2 days / BeeWeaver bee maintenance Qs

3 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Carrie Christopher

"FYI - I just heard back from BeeWeaver and they said to close up the hive, try to ge…"

Carrie Christopher replied Apr 7, 2015 to New hive introduction - runaway queen after 2 days / BeeWeaver bee maintenance Qs

3 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Carrie Christopher

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service