Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Melanie Margarita Kirby's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome! Was hoping to make the NMBKA meeting to congratulate TJ in person- --Melani…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 26, 2016 to Carr and Bradford Top Bar Article in Bee Culture Magazine

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Melanie Margarita Kirby

"Hello from northern NM- count us in. We use over 45 apiaires throughout the year- so…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied May 23, 2015 to Statewide Bee Survey - Apiaries Needed

6 May 23, 2015

"Dr. Solheim will also make a short presentation at the NM Organic Farming Conference…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 17, 2015 to Sound Apitherapy- free lecture this Sunday 2/22 in Dixon

1 Feb 17, 2015

"I got to attend Paul's presentation at the recent North American Beekeeping Conferen…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 12, 2015 to Paul Stamets – How Mushrooms Can Save Bees & Our Food Supply

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jeremy McKellar

"He did a presentation at the recent North American Beekeeping Conference which was h…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 12, 2015 to Paul Stamets – How Mushrooms Can Save Bees & Our Food Supply

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jeremy McKellar

"When, where, whom, how long? ziaqueenbees@hotmail.com"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Jun 13, 2013 to Seeking Volunteers or Presentation Donation

1 Jun 13, 2013

"Don't work too hard....heehee :) We look forward to hearing about your adventures up…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Apr 5, 2013 to Package Bee Update Megan Mahoney

15 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by ron brooks

"Hello Morgan, and others- We are still rearing queens and selling them. Not sure how…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Apr 5, 2013 to Queens?

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Morgan Attema

"Hi Tomas- I only now read your post- sorry for delay in responding. Can you email me…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Apr 4, 2013 to Volunteers needed 4/27 for Girl Scout bee program request

2 Apr 4, 2013

"Hey Megan!!! Glad you are back. I'd love to chat with you..... I take it you are hea…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Jan 2, 2013 to Package Bees for sale

18 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Gil

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service