Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'Honey' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Winners of the 2016 NM State Fair Honey Division

Drum roll please…. the winners of the 2016 NM State Fair Honey Division are: Agriculture Honey Division 10 New Mexico State Fair September…

Started by Jessie Brown

1 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Gretchen Rieck

Searching for a honey gate

Looking for a honey gate to purchase locally for my first attempt at crush/strain honey harvesting. I will have to purchase online if I can…

Started by Samuel Lopez

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Samuel Lopez

Langstroth 10 frame honey super kits, comb super kits

Howdy all.  I have a box of unassembled 10 frame supers for sale.  These are not assembled.  They are 'Select' grade (the best - no knots).…

Started by Taylor Horst

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Taylor Horst

Local Honey

Does anyone have local honey that they are selling now?   I should have picked up what I needed at the Food Fest at the Gutierrez House, bu…

Started by Mary Lee Moeny

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Raymond Espinoza

2014 NM State Fair Honey Division Winners

Congratulations to all who submitted entries to the 2014 NM State Fair. We counted more than 70 entries this year. If you haven't made it t…

Started by Jessie Brown

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Samuel Lopez

New bee threat in Albuquerque

We've been having problems with bees being killed, and there were indications that our hive was being opened. We set a trap, and lo and beh…

Started by Mark Hamilton

1 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Dave Ellis

New Mexico State Fair - Honey

Here is a photo of all of the Honey entries at the 2010 New Mexico State Fair.  There are entries for extracted and comb honey.  I wish I c…

Started by Randy S.

3 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by chantal

Orchids to Tomas

Many thanks to Tomas Urrea for opening his home and hives to a lucky bunch of us for the Sat July 17th TBH Honey Harvesting Demo.  He…

Started by Peggy Gorresen

3 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Tomas Urrea

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service