Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'bees' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sound Apitherapy- free lecture this Sunday 2/22 in Dixon

Come to a free lecture on The Beehive Effect: Sound Apitherapy with Dr. Valerie Solheim, this Sunday- February 22, 2015 from 11am to noon a…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Melanie Margarita Kirby

Zia Queenbees providing locally produced bees 10 yrs in a row...

Well, here we go again, sharing our NM bees first and foremost with NM bee stewards. We are so very happy to be celebrating a decade of ser…

0 Jan 18, 2015

My parents recently bought a house with bee's living in one of their trees...

Hello, I am not looking for someone to get the hive out but merely wondering if they would move into a hive if we placed it in the backyard…

Started by Bresdin O'Malley

5 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Bresdin O'Malley

I have queen bees NOW

Hi.  I received a shipment of queens from Megan's operation in California today.  I have 4 extra queens at this point available for sale.  …

Started by Taylor Horst

0 Apr 4, 2014

Water for Urban Bees - Share your ideas

Here are some photos and links of ways I have provided water for my bees.  It is a good idea to establish water for your bees as soon as yo…

Started by Randy S.

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Vasquez

Package Bee Update Megan Mahoney

Hello all and thank you for your patience. I am in a very rural part of Northern California with almost no internet acess and LOTS of work.…

Started by Megan Mahoney

15 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by ron brooks

2014 Beg. Course: 5 week Intensives with take home local bees- by ZQB

Plants of the Southwest in Santa Fe, and the Taos Economic Development Corporation will be hosting beginning beekeeping workshops for inter…

0 Nov 19, 2013

Does someone need a place to keep their bees?

We just moved to the North Valley this summer, and we have 3/4 an acre.  So, we have room for someone to put a few bee hives if they need a…

Started by harold gonzales

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jessie Brown

QUEENS

Hello All!  I have some mated, beautiful Queens for sale!  Locally Raised!   Late summer and fall can be a perfect time to requeen. $30/EA…

Started by Megan Mahoney

7 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Ken Leadbeter

Papa Bear's Honey's website is up and running for orders

We now can take credit card or debit card on line as well.  If you have any questions please contact me at (505) 281-7851 and leave a messa…

Started by Craig Noorlander

1 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by tom nims

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service