Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'bees' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZQB 2016 Starter Nucs & Queens

Well, well, it is now 2016 and we are officially starting our 11th year of service. It has been a roller coaster ride, to say the least- f…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Jan 12, 2016

Sound Apitherapy- free lecture this Sunday 2/22 in Dixon

Come to a free lecture on The Beehive Effect: Sound Apitherapy with Dr. Valerie Solheim, this Sunday- February 22, 2015 from 11am to noon a…

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Melanie Margarita Kirby

Zia Queenbees providing locally produced bees 10 yrs in a row...

Well, here we go again, sharing our NM bees first and foremost with NM bee stewards. We are so very happy to be celebrating a decade of ser…

0 Jan 18, 2015

My parents recently bought a house with bee's living in one of their trees...

Hello, I am not looking for someone to get the hive out but merely wondering if they would move into a hive if we placed it in the backyard…

Started by Bresdin O'Malley

5 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Bresdin O'Malley

I have queen bees NOW

Hi.  I received a shipment of queens from Megan's operation in California today.  I have 4 extra queens at this point available for sale.  …

Started by Taylor Horst

0 Apr 4, 2014

Water for Urban Bees - Share your ideas

Here are some photos and links of ways I have provided water for my bees.  It is a good idea to establish water for your bees as soon as yo…

Started by Randy S.

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Vasquez

Package Bee Update Megan Mahoney

Hello all and thank you for your patience. I am in a very rural part of Northern California with almost no internet acess and LOTS of work.…

Started by Megan Mahoney

15 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by ron brooks

2014 Beg. Course: 5 week Intensives with take home local bees- by ZQB

Plants of the Southwest in Santa Fe, and the Taos Economic Development Corporation will be hosting beginning beekeeping workshops for inter…

0 Nov 19, 2013

Does someone need a place to keep their bees?

We just moved to the North Valley this summer, and we have 3/4 an acre.  So, we have room for someone to put a few bee hives if they need a…

Started by harold gonzales

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jessie Brown

QUEENS

Hello All!  I have some mated, beautiful Queens for sale!  Locally Raised!   Late summer and fall can be a perfect time to requeen. $30/EA…

Started by Megan Mahoney

7 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Ken Leadbeter

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service