Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4 pound packages for sale

All, I have updated my website (papabearshoney.com) and have started taking orders.  Thank you for your patience if you have been waiting. 

Started by Craig Noorlander

3 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Craig Noorlander

Need help with my hive!

I am a first year beekeeper and consider myself a novice!. I need some urgent help and advice with my hive. We have one Langstroth hive tha…

Started by Alwyn VanderWalt

1 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Mark Sommer

topbar how to put two group of bee to one hive

Hi ABQBKS  Ms. Anita called us GO GET SOME SWARM. So we went to old town and got a swarm with a queen..(free bees).. Now we would like to …

Started by Megumi "Mega" HIRAYAMA

0 May 12, 2015

Good Swarm Season

This has been a fantastic swarm season. I suspect many of us have been kept busy chasing swarms. I have lost some and caught some. I am won…

Started by Reynold Conger

5 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Reynold Conger

NM Beekeepers Assoc. Needs Your Nominations to the Board of Directors

From the Nominating Committee of the New Mexico Beekeepers Association Dear Fellow BEEKS. The New Mexico Beekeepers Association will be ha…

Started by Dave Ellis

0 Dec 13, 2012

Beekeeping Videos Online for Viewing

I have post a series of Beekeeping Videos for watching on the following website:  www.nmhoney.com.  Follow the link on the left hand side o…

Started by Ed Costanza

0 Dec 11, 2011

Vanishing of the Bees Screening info

Just got this off of KIMO Theatre website:   Vanishing of the Bees Screens Thursday, April 28 @ 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $8 ($6 for seniors &a…

Started by Lori Ellison

0 Apr 25, 2011

Hive Removal help needed south of Belen

Hive in Cottonwood limb needs relocating. Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service is needing some assistance from area beekeepers. They h…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Aug 20, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service