Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'queen' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QUEEN PLEASE!!!!

I have a queenless hive going into winter. If you have a queen to sell or share, please let me know asap.Thank you! Anita Amstutz anita@thi…

Started by Anita Amstutz

0 Sep 29

Does anyone have a queen for sale?

Hi, we noticed no new brood in our hive today so would like to get a queen or a bar of newly laid eggs for a top bar.  Please text me at 05…

Started by cathy elliott

0 Jul 22

Bulk Pricing--Virgin Queens for Sale

Hello Everyone, I have 17 virgin queens remaining that are piping for your hive. They emerged on 6/17 and 6/19. 1-4: $20 each 5-10: $15 eac…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 22

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 Each (Emergence 6/17 - 6/19)

Hello Everyone, I have virgins again for sale. They are emerging on 6/17 through 6/19.  They are marked and sold with three attendants. Cal…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 17

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 Each

Hello Everyone, I have virgins for sale. They emerged on 6/13 and 6/14.  They are marked and sold with three attendants. Click the image be…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 14

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 each

Hello Everyone, I have virgin queens for sale. They emerged today (06/12/18). If you are interested please call. Thanks, Ryan 505-796-2244

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 12

Queens (Virgins) for Sale

Hello Everyone, I have virgin queens that hatched today (May 24th). They are bred from a queen I've had for more than a year now. They are…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 May 24

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and have emerged today (August 3rd). They may be used to mate wit…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Aug 3, 2017

I Have Queens

Hello Everyone, I have two virgin queens that emerged this afternoon. They are caged and need a home. I won't charge anything for you to ta…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Apr 26, 2017

Queens For Sale

Hello Everyone, I will have virgin queens emerging next weekend (April 23rd). I do not have the space nor the extra bees to get them mated…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Apr 16, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service