Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'queens' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virgin Queens for Sale

Hello, I have virgin queens for sale. Emergence date 08/30/2019.They are marked, come with three workers, queen candy and cage. 1-4: $20 ea…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Aug 31

My new Saskafraz queen was balled by her workers!

I've ordered a new queen from Oliveras Queenbees that will get here on May 31st. In the meantime I would like to calm my girls down with a…

Started by Kenneth H Jones

3 May 21
Reply by Kenneth H Jones

Mated queens

We will have some mated queens ready soon, and then throughout the summer. 505-515-7515 

Started by Justin Armstrong

0 May 17

ZQB Spring packages with Locally adapted stock- Taking orders

You can now follow Zia Queenbees on Instagram #ziaqueenbees

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Feb 24

Mated queens

Hello, I will probably have some extra mated queens by early September.  The queen stock is from a second year hive off a BeeWeaver queen…

Started by Justin Armstrong

4 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Anita Amstutz

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jul 1, 2017

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 7, 2017

ZQB 2016 Starter Nucs & Queens

Well, well, it is now 2016 and we are officially starting our 11th year of service. It has been a roller coaster ride, to say the least- f…

0 Jan 12, 2016

Swarm timeline- points to remember/consider

Hey folks- we are getting lots of inquires about swarming timeline and thought it would be helpful to share some points to consider/remembe…

0 May 23, 2015

Mated Queen Bees For Sale

TJ Carr has 5 mated queens from California for sale from Can Am apiaries, where Megan Mahoney works.  He received them yesterday (Friday Ma…

Started by Taylor Horst

0 May 24, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service