Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'queens' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jul 1, 2017

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 7, 2017

ZQB 2016 Starter Nucs & Queens

Well, well, it is now 2016 and we are officially starting our 11th year of service. It has been a roller coaster ride, to say the least- f…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Jan 12, 2016

Swarm timeline- points to remember/consider

Hey folks- we are getting lots of inquires about swarming timeline and thought it would be helpful to share some points to consider/remembe…

0 May 23, 2015

Mated Queen Bees For Sale

TJ Carr has 5 mated queens from California for sale from Can Am apiaries, where Megan Mahoney works.  He received them yesterday (Friday Ma…

Started by Taylor Horst

0 May 24, 2014

I have queen bees NOW

Hi.  I received a shipment of queens from Megan's operation in California today.  I have 4 extra queens at this point available for sale.  …

Started by Taylor Horst

0 Apr 4, 2014

QUEENS

Hello Beekeepers! I have a few locally produced queens for sale!  If you need one, contact Ken Hays at 869-2369. They are $30/each. Thanks!…

Started by Megan Mahoney

2 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Richard Scotten

Megan's Queens and 'Amonds' presentation from June Meeting

Queens and 'Amonds' presentation Hello All and thanks for your attendance and interest in my talk on California style queens and almonds. …

Started by Megan Mahoney

0 Jun 10, 2013

Zia Queenbee 2013 Queen Availability April- Sept.

ZQB 2013 Queen Availability: Starting April -September We will have virgin queens available later this month (latter half of April)- which…

0 Apr 5, 2013

Need to requeen

I've got a colony that is struggling, the queen is not laying consistently and I'd like to requeen.  Anyone have queens available?  Thanks.

Started by Taylor Horst

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Megan Mahoney

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service