Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and have emerged today (August 3rd). They may be used to mate wit…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Aug 3

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jul 1

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and can be used to mate with existing stock you have in your own…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 7

I Have Queens

Hello Everyone, I have two virgin queens that emerged this afternoon. They are caged and need a home. I won't charge anything for you to ta…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Apr 26

Queens For Sale

Hello Everyone, I will have virgin queens emerging next weekend (April 23rd). I do not have the space nor the extra bees to get them mated…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Apr 16

bee hive keeping supplies for sale

We're finished with our bee keeping hobby and hope to be able to help you start yours. We have the following equipment for sale, which esse…

Started by Jennifer Hyre

3 Feb 27
Reply by Jennifer Hyre

Bees For Sale

We will have package bees, nucs and single hives for sale again this year.  Call us for prices or visit our website at http://www.nmhoney.c

Started by Ed Costanza

2 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Ed Costanza

Local Honey

Does anyone have local honey that they are selling now?   I should have picked up what I needed at the Food Fest at the Gutierrez House, bu…

Started by Mary Lee Moeny

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Raymond Espinoza

Mated Queen Bees For Sale

TJ Carr has 5 mated queens from California for sale from Can Am apiaries, where Megan Mahoney works.  He received them yesterday (Friday Ma…

Started by Taylor Horst

0 May 24, 2014

I have queen bees NOW

Hi.  I received a shipment of queens from Megan's operation in California today.  I have 4 extra queens at this point available for sale.  …

Started by Taylor Horst

0 Apr 4, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service