Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

All Discussions Tagged 'queen' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready, Steady, Time to get on the 2019 ZQBees reservations list

Zia Queenbees  is gearing up for another phenomenal season! We've spent years learning our own NM microclimates, collaborating with local f…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Oct 20

QUEEN PLEASE!!!!

I have a queenless hive going into winter. If you have a queen to sell or share, please let me know asap.Thank you! Anita Amstutz anita@thi…

Started by Anita Amstutz

0 Sep 29

Does anyone have a queen for sale?

Hi, we noticed no new brood in our hive today so would like to get a queen or a bar of newly laid eggs for a top bar.  Please text me at 05…

Started by cathy elliott

0 Jul 22

Bulk Pricing--Virgin Queens for Sale

Hello Everyone, I have 17 virgin queens remaining that are piping for your hive. They emerged on 6/17 and 6/19. 1-4: $20 each 5-10: $15 eac…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 22

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 Each (Emergence 6/17 - 6/19)

Hello Everyone, I have virgins again for sale. They are emerging on 6/17 through 6/19.  They are marked and sold with three attendants. Cal…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 17

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 Each

Hello Everyone, I have virgins for sale. They emerged on 6/13 and 6/14.  They are marked and sold with three attendants. Click the image be…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 14

Virgin Queens for Sale $20 each

Hello Everyone, I have virgin queens for sale. They emerged today (06/12/18). If you are interested please call. Thanks, Ryan 505-796-2244

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Jun 12

Queens (Virgins) for Sale

Hello Everyone, I have virgin queens that hatched today (May 24th). They are bred from a queen I've had for more than a year now. They are…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 May 24

Queens For Sale $15

Hello Everyone, I have another round of queens for sale. They are virgins and have emerged today (August 3rd). They may be used to mate wit…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Aug 3, 2017

I Have Queens

Hello Everyone, I have two virgin queens that emerged this afternoon. They are caged and need a home. I won't charge anything for you to ta…

Started by Ryan Kowal

0 Apr 26, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service